West Bengal Student Credit Card New best Schemes for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply | Application Form | WB Student Credit Card Schemes Eligibility & Benefits
Almost every student wants to get higher education, but due to bad financial illness, many students cannot fulfill their dreams to reach higher education. In order to guarantee the availability of higher education among all the students, the government introduces various regimes. Today, we will tell you about the scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal called West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme. Thanks to this scheme, students will be provided loans for higher education. By reading this article, will you get all the necessary information about this schema in the form of credit card of West Bengal student? Its purpose, its advantages, its features, its eligibility criteria, its required documents, process of application etc. So, if you want to get all the important information about this system, then you are asked to read this article very carefully.
About West Bengal Student Card Schema What is Student Card Schema
The Chief Minister West Bengal Mamata Banerjee launched the credit card scheme to Bengal West Bengal student. The decision to launch this scheme was taken at a meeting of the state firm held on June 24, 2021. Through this plan, students studying in the 10th or higher class can take a loan up to 10 LAKH of RS for higher education. This loan will be available at a very low interest rate. To take advantage of the benefit of this loan, students will receive a credit card. With the help of this credit card, students can remove the loan amount. All students who have been living in West Bengal for 10 years can take advantage of this program. Under this system, loans can be used for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad.
What is Repayment Period Of West Bengal Student Credit Card Schema ?
The plan was part of the Electoral Manifesto of Trinamool Congress. Students can take advantage of this program up to 40 years. After obtaining a job, students must reimburse the loan within 15 years. It should also be noted that the procedure to be applied for a loan will be facilitated so that students can easily take loans. Students can also request an online credit card. The Western Bengal Student Credit Card Program will be officially launched on June 30, 2021. Western Bengal students may be able to obtain higher education despite their financial conditions.
Important highlight points ?
|What is the Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Who is Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|What is Objective||To the Provide Loans For Higher Educational student|
|What is the Official Website||https://wb.gov.in/|
|What is Amount Of Loan||Upto Rs 10 Lakh|
|What is Repayment Period||15 Years After Getting Job|
|What is State||West Bengal|
|How to fill form||Online/Offline|
|What is Year||2021|
Required Documents for Student Credit Card Scheme ?
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
What is the Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Student Credit Card ?
1. The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee launched the credit card plan for Bengal West Bengal student
2. Through this program, students will be provided educational loans up to 10 LAKH for higher education.
3. The decision to launch this scheme was taken at a meeting of the State Cabinet held on June 24, 2021
4. Students who study in Class 10th or more will be able to take advantage of this program
5. The loan provided by this plan will be available at a very low interest rate.
6. In order to obtain the number of loan students will receive a credit card
7. Through this credit card student can withdraw the loan amount
8. All these students who have been living in West Bengal for 10 years can benefit from this program
9. The Western Bengal Student Credit Card System can also be used for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad.
10. This scene was part of the Electoral Manifesto of the TRINAMOOL Congress
11.The benefit of this scheme can be used up to 40 years
After obtaining employment, students must reimburse the loan amount within 15 years.
Eligibility Criteria Of ?
1. The applicant must be permanent resident of West Bengal
2.The applicant must be living in Western Bengal for a period of at least 10 years
3.The upper age limit to request this scheme is 40 years.
यह भी पढ़ें ↓